Whether it is training those who are out of work or supporting the skills and development of those at work, we have implemented a range of initiatives in the design, implementation and evaluation of skills, vocational education and lifelong learning programmes. Our staff team have extensive experience in the professional development of teachers, trainers, tutors, coaches, mentors, job brokers and information, advice and guidance staff, including leadership and management skills and e-learning programmes. We operate a certification and qualification centre to ISO 17024 standards
Our current work in this area includes the development and management of innovative vocational education and training partnerships; designing projects that deliver non-formal, informal and lifelong learning programmes; and pre-vocational and foundation learning initiatives. Specific examples include:
- Designing and organising training and apprenticeships
- Developing new learning and assessment methodologies for professional competences ‘Train the Trainer’ programmes (including qualification assessors and verifiers)
- Designing and publishing learning and guidance toolkits for learning and training practitioners
- Setting up and hosting online learning management systems
- Developing new competency frameworks for vocational educators
- Quality assurance and evaluation of national and international learning initiatives.